- tags: Learning English
- 例句：I want to buy a birthday gift for my sister.
- 结构：buy sth. for sb.
- 双宾语：by sb. sth.
- buy my sister a birthday gift.
- Can I buy a drink for you? Can I buy you a drink?
I want to buy you it.(X)
- Bring it to me Bring me a present.
- Give it to me Give me the pen.
- tell the story to me tell me the story
- email the photo to me email me the photo
- sell the handbag to her sell her the handbag
- ask sb. sth.
- show sb. sth.
- take the coffee to her: 不能使用
- Give me the hand：习语不能使用
I think (that) …⌗
- I think there is one on Green Street.
- 主句：I think…
- 从句：there is…
- I think (that) there is…
- that 作为引导标志可以省略
I am sure (that) …⌗
结构类似 I think (that)
I remember (that)…⌗
- I remember (that) she walked in the rain for one and a half hours.
双宾语 + 宾语从句⌗
- Let me tell you (that) you can find butter over there.
- I can tell you (that) he is a good man
- 结构：where + I can find buffer
- 特殊疑问词 + 陈述句语序。
- Could you tell me where I can find butter?
- Could you let me know What he does?
- Could you tell me What her job is?
- Could you ask him Where they are from?
- Could you teach us How we should use dumpling flour?
here 倒装： sb. 到了⌗
- Here we/you/they are.
- Here I am.
- Here he/she/it is.
here is/are … 给你⌗
- Here are my reservation number and my passport.
so 特殊倒装表示 sb. 也是⌗
- be: So + be + sb.
- do: Do + do/does + sb.
- Aren’t they the same? 疑问句：Are they the same?
- Don’t you know that? 疑问句：Do you konw that?
- Aren’t they the same?
- No, they are not. （不，他们不一样）
- Yes, there are.（是，他们一样）
- Don’t you know that? 难道你不知道吗？
- Yes, I do
- No, I don’t
(You)Look there! (You)Please wait here.
祈使句 + and sb. will ..⌗
- Just avoid the major streets and we will be there in 16 minutes.
- Take the first right and you’ll find Red Lobster is just across the street.
There are a lot larger, as the room size nearly doubles.
强调因果的程度上 as 小于 because。
- As the room size nearly doubles, they are a lot larger.
The room size nearly doubles, so they are a lot larger.
as/because 不能和 so 一起使用⌗
So they are a lot larger, the room size nearly doubles As/because the room size nearly doubles, so they are a lot larger.
- If it rains, I’ll stay home.
- As it is raining now. I’ll stay home.
- As it is raining now, I’m staying home.
- As it is going to rain, I’ll stay home.
- As it is going to rain, I’m straying home.