- tags: Learning English
- be in great/good shape
- stay/keep in (good) shape
- five times a month
- once two weeks
what/how about 提议⌗
- What/How about some coffee?
- What/How about you?
穿衣：try on/take off/put on⌗
- n.: try on sth I’d like to try on the shoes.
- pron.: try sth. on I’d like to try them on.
think of 认为 sth. 怎么样⌗
- What do you think of my new shirt?
- What does she think of me?
would like 委婉表示想要 do sth.⌗
I’d like to see some casual shirts.
’d = would
I want to buy a birthday gift for my sister want to 直接，适合朋友之间对话。
- would like + to do sth.
- Would you like to join us?
- I’d like to have some water
- When would you like to go to the moveis?
- would like + sb. to do sth.
- Would you like me to show you?
- What would you like me to do?
- I’d like you to make a reservation.
- would like + sth.(+ 介词短语)
- I’d like a table
- Would you like some water?
- I’d like a table in a non-smoking area.
- I’d like a table for him.
- I’d like some water for breakfast.
- I’d like the reservation for 1pm.
- I’d like to make a reservation for 1pm.
chat with/to sb. about sth.⌗
use sth. do/for sth. 用 … 来做 …⌗
go along/down + 街道(street / road / avenue / Ave.)
- go along Fourth Street
- go down this Queen Ave.
- go straight
go + 距离 + down + 街道
- go two blocks down the street
go straight (on) 直走
- go straight on past the police station
- turn left/right
- turn right onto Queen Avenue
- make/take a left/right turn
- make/take a left/right
- take a left at the second crossing
in advance adv. 提前⌗
- Do I need to book early?
- I’ll go there in advance
- Thank you in advance
get sb. sth. to do⌗
- May I get you anything to drink?
- May I get you a shirt to try on?
get/become + 比较级⌗
- It’s getting worse.
- It’s getting hotter.
either … or 二选一/neither … nor 二者皆否⌗
- take either the railroad train or Line A.
- You should take neither the railroad train nor Line A.